www.sadup.gov.in UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017:
Uttar Pradesh State Government will be issued Latest Employment Notification “UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2016” on January 2016. Total filling up 547 vacancies of Review Officer, Computer Asst and Section Officer jobs in Uttar Pradesh State through this recruitment 2016 notification. Invites online applications from qualified candidates. Interested candidates submit their application form via online mode. Applicants follow the official website www.sad.up.nic.in to apply online application form on or before last date.
Sachivalaya prashasan Vibhag Uttar Pradesh has published the official advertisement to recruit the eligible applicants to fill various vacancies by direct entry in the department. All aspirants who are interested in these posts may apply online on official site of sadup.in. Other information related to this recruitment like age, qualification criteria, fee, process of selection, How to apply and dates are given below on this page.
Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- Name of the Organization: UP Secretariat.
- Official Website: sad.up.nic.in.
- Name of the Post: Various posts.
- No of posts: 547.
- Category: Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Sachivalay Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Education:Candidates must have to completed 10th/12th/Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university/ board.
- Age Limit:Candidate’s age should be maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.Also Check official notification of department, to know about criteria.
- Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected through written test and personnel interview performance merit.
- Application Mode: Through Online Mode.
- Exam/Application Fee: For more details candidates has to refer official notification.
How to apply for the UP Sachivalay Recruitment 2016
- Read the UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2016 Notification before applying online.
- Visit the offical website for UPSSSC Online Application.
- Fill the form completely in the required format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the required fee through online/offline mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.