The king of comedy – Kapil Sharma’s new show will start from tomorrow at 9 pm on Sony Channel. The opening episode is set to create a sort of history, with joyous jugal bandi with none-other than Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan.
Kapil Sharma is back, not alone, but with his entire group with a bang, however, with lots more twists and surprises. Read on to find out what’s in store for his fans from this new show –
1. Unlike previous shows, Kapil Sharma plays the character of a jobless youngster and rest of his team are his neighbours.
2. Ali Asgar, the drunken daadi from ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ transforms into a blind naani on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’.
3. Sunil Grover and Kiku Sharda who played Gutthi and Palak will take on various male and female avatars over the episodes.
4. The show will be launch on April 23 and will be aired on Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm.
5. The Team Kapil – which includes Kiku Sharda, Sunil Grover, Sumona Chakravarty, Ali Asgar, Chandan Prabhakar and last but not the least Navjot Singh Sidhu – are all back in the pack.