Goa Police Recruitment 2016
The Police Department, Government of Goa has recently published an official advertisement on its official website, i.e. goapolice.gov.in regarding the Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016 about 181 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector, Constable, Lab Attendant, LDC and Lab Technician. The eligible candidates who want to apply can do so by submitting the Goa Police Vacancy 2016 Application Form to the given address in a prescribed format on or before 08th August 2016.
Latest Goa Police Vacancy 2016
The filling online Application Form Date will be update soon at our portal once the official Notification is to be declared. Selection Procedure will be based on candidate’s performance in Written Test and Physical Test. Candidates get detailed notice of Goa Police at the official website. This year more vacancies compared to last years. At our portal you can get State Wise Police Vacancies 2016. For Latest Update of Goa Police you can visit our portal. The Goa Police was established in 1966 after the transfer of authority over Goa from the Indian military administration to the civil administration
Application forms are invited against Goa Police Recruitment 2016 for filling up 69 Pharmacist, Stenographer, Police Constable and other various Posts which has been depicted by Goa Police Department. This is a huge opportunity for those aspirants who want to do job in Police Department. You may also grab the latest upcoming notification regarding Goa Police Recruitment 2017 through this page when it will be published officially.
About the Goa Police: Police of Goa is law enforcement in the state to maintain the law and order in the Goa State India. It was established in the 1966 after the transfer of Authority from Indian Military Administration to over Goa. Recently the government of Goa has released the official Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016 notification for the candidates to recruit 181 police constable vacancies in the state.
GOA Police Recruitment Details
Name of the organization:- Goa Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Posts:- Sub Inspector & Constable
Number of posts:- 181
Mode of Application – Offline
Official website:- www.goapolice.gov.in
Important Dates for Goa Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2016
- Starting Date for Application Form Submission – 07/07/2016
- Last Date for Submission Form – 08/08/2016
Application Fee:-RS 200/- for General Category & RS 100 for All other Reserved Category
Goa Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit:- Candidates Minimum Age of 18 years and Maximum Age of 25 years. Relaxation of Age will be applicable for reserved category. Check Posts Wise Age Details in Bellow provided PDF link
Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have passed 12th/Graduation from a recognized Board or University. Check Complete Education Education Details for Each Posts in Bellow provided official notification.
- PMT (Physical Mesurment Test) PET(Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview (if any)
- Merit List
- Height – 168 cm
- Chest – Minimum 80 cm (With Expanded 5 cm)
- One Mile Race – 6 Minutes
- Long Jump (3.30 Meters) – 3 Chances Only
- High Jump (1.05 Meters) – 3 Chances Only
How to fill Application Form
- First off all appliers need to check official website @ goapolice.gov.in
- Then download the Goa Police Recruitment Notification
- Read all the information and follow the instruction in filling Application Form carefully.
- Fill the application with all true based information
- Attach all the self-attested copies of certificates with the application form.
- Then validate the application form to avoid errors.
- Then finally send it to the mentioned address.
Postal Address: Police Headquarters, Panaji –Goa