www.ctet.nic.in CTET 2016 Online Application Form:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be organized CTET 2016 in the month of September.Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides certificate to the qualified candidates.Interested candidates can apply for this test via online mode before the last date.After the last date application form will not be accepted.The candidates who are willing to apply for CTET 2016, those can get more details from the official website.
Central board of Education issued notification on 22 June 2016 for CTET Sept 2016. This is great news for all those who want to establish their career in teaching profession. Every year a huge number of interested candidates register for primary or upper primary teacher and it is expected that this year, a lot of applicants will apply for the available seats. The CTET is an entrance exam for Teachers. The test is occurred for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8.
Check Also:CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Answer Key
Details about CTET 2016 Application Form
1. Name of Examination: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
2.Name of the Conducting Body: The Central Board of Secondary Education
3.Education Qualification :
For Paper I : A candidates having any of the below given qualification can apply for Paper 1.
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, 2 years Diploma in Education.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
For Paper II : The candidates having any of the below given qualification can apply for Paper 2
- Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) or 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
4.Age Limit: There is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2016.Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
5.CTET Examination Fee:
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General/OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
6.Important Dates Schedule:
- Start date for online registration: 22nd June 2016
- Last date for submit of application: 18th July 2016
- correction in Application form allow between: 20th July to 25th July 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 19th July 2016
- Date for issue admit card: 17th August 2016
- Examination date: 18th September 2016
- Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
- Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
- Date of declare result on or before: 2nd Week of November 2016
How to Apply for CTET 2016 Application Form
- First of all visit to the website at-http://ctet.nic.in/
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Read the information details carefully before applying online.
- After that Fill the appropriate details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Take your registration number with password.
- Complete the fees payment procedure.
- Click on submit button & take printout of your application form.