Top 10 Friendship Day Quotes For Friends, Happy Friendship Day: Wish your friends Happy Friendship Day 2017 with this great collection of wishes said by friends Cute, Lovely and Adorable Wishes for Friendship Day to Share on FB, Whatsapp and as Text. Friends are very important part of everyone life. So don’t forget to wish that special friend in your life, who always help you in your difficulty.
Download these beautiful wishes to your mobile or personalize them for any gift and make your friends happy today. Here are some famous friendship day quotes in english which you share with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp.
- A good friend is like a good bra. Hard to find, very comfortable, supportive, holds you up when you are down & always close to the heart. Love you, dear bra..(Perfect for the boys )
- Can I stay here in ur inbox & wait till 5th Aug so I will be the 1st person to wish HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY? (Send this one right away if you know you’re going to forget.)
- But Friendship is AIRTEL, ek atut bandhan. (For the cheesy dude who bores you with his wannabe one-liners.)
- Every garden must have a rose, Every sweet face must have a smile, Every grass must have some dew & Every person in the world must have a friend like “YOU”. Happy Friendship Day! (For the regular friend.)
- A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have. Happy Friendship Day, BFF!!! (Yes, you guessed right – this one’s for the BFF!)
- GOD is so wise, he didn’t create FRIENDS with price tags because if He did, I couldn’t afford YOU!!! Happy Friendship Day! (For the one who has stood by you.)
- Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us… I get BETTER, U get OLDER. Happy Friendship Day! (For anyone you want to rile this Friendship Day;) )
- If you need advice, text me… if you need a friend, call me … if you need me, come to me… if you need money…….. SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED! Happy Friendship Day! (Always bumming you, huh? Drop this not-so-subtle hint…LOL)
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. Muhammad Ali