Intelligence Bureau 2017 Recruitment mha.nic.in
Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, has recently issued an official vigypti for the recruitment of Assistant central Intelligence Officer Grade II posts The Intelligence Bureau 2016 vacancy is conducted to fill the 209 vacant posts in the Intelligence Bureau department. The Intelligence Bureau organizes the vacancies for the security assistant posts.
Eligible and interested examinees can apply online for IB Security Assistant Jobs 2016 on or before the last date that is 6th August 2016. Candidates have to visit the official web page that is “mha.nic.in”.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Security Assistant (Motor Transport)
- No. of Vacancy : 209 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 /-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent and Possession of valid driving license for motor cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 06.08.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Skill Test (Driving and motor mechanism)
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50 /- for male candidates belonging to General & OBC category by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application). No fee for SC/ ST & female candidates.
How to Apply IB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mha.nic.in/ from 16.07.2016 to 06.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.07.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.08.2016
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees : 09.08.2016
Instructions to Apply online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of photograph & signature
2. Log on to website www.mha.nic.in
3.Search the link of the security assistant recruitment 2016
4.Click on the link and read the given instructions
5.Eligible candidates click on apply online
6.Fill the details in the application form
7.Attach the required documents or certificates and upload the photo & signature
8.Pay the Application fees
9.Submit the application form
10.Download the application form or take a printout for future use