IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 www.ibps.in:IBPS Recruitment 2016 for various posts are updated online. Candidates those want to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016 they can apply online before last date. IBPS PO Recruitment 2016-17, IBPS PO Clerk Vacancy 2016 Apply: IBPS stands for Institute Banking Personnel Selection which is responsible for conducting various banking recruitment exam. Recently IBPS 2016 proclaimed for all of waiting contenders IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Notification on July 16th,2016.
It is suggested to all for IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online soon possibly. At designated official website of IBPS they are going to upload IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Application. From July 26th, 2016 all of eligible and desired aspirants are able to fill and submit IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Application Online. It is a very good opportunity for all you after broadcasting this IBPS PO Vacancy by concerned organization.
All other related information regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 like minimum education, selection method, application fees, age limit, important dates etc. are mentioned in depth via this article for all of visitors.
Check Also:MP Police Constable Answer Key 2016
- Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
- Name of Examination: IBPS PO Recruitment Exam
- Total No. of Vacancy: 8822 Jobs
- Official website: ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer Jobs 2016:
Education Qualification: All of aspirants should to have completed graduation degree from any of recognized university or institute approved by Govt.
Age Limit: All of applicants who are going to fill IBPS PO 2016 Application must to have age in between 20 years to 30 years old. Age Relaxation will be applicable for all of desired persons.
Selection Procedure: All of contenders are selected by IBPS Recruitment Board based on performance delivered into written exam and personal interview.
See Also:BFUHS 2016 Results www.bfuhs.ac.in
Application Fees: All of candidates should to deposit IBPS Recruitment 2016 Application Fees as specified below category wise:
- For GEN / OBC category: Rs. 600/- only
- For SC / ST / Ex – Serviceman category: Rs. 100/- only
How to apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment Exam 2016:
- First of all, go to visit IBPS Recruitment official website as stated: www.ibps.in
- Once read IBPS PO Recruitment Notification very carefully:
- Click on IBPS PO Application 2016 Online
- Go to provided all of compulsory asked details as very correctly.
- Submit Part – I registration of IBPS PO Exam 2016.
- Pay desired application fees by any mode.
- After that push on SUBMIT button.
- Go to take print out of this IBPS Application 2016 for further references.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- IBPS PO 2016 Online registration starts form: July 26th, 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Online registration ends to: August 13th, 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Application Fees Payment (Online): July 26th, 2016 to August 13th, 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Pre – Exam Training: Sept 03rd, 2016 to Sept 08th, 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Call Letter for Available –October 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Online Pre Exam: October 16th, 2016, October 22nd, 2016 and October 23rd, 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Pre Result Announced: November 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Main Exam Call Letter: November 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Main Online Examination: November 20th, 2016
- IBPS PO 2016 Main Result Declared: December 2016
IBPS PO 2016 Exam Pattern:
There are conducted online objective type question papers including with four different sections. All of you required to qualify each individual section to select under IBPS PO 2016 Exam. Total of 200 questions are asked to solve within specified time i.e. 120 minutes as per IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2016.
IBPS PO Exam 2016 Syllabus:
The main topics that are covered under IBPS PO 2016 Exam Syllabus are Quantitative Aptitude, General Reasoning, English Grammar and General Awareness with special reference to Banking sector.